How To Take Better Care and Maintain Life For Your Laptop Battery?
- how to keep laptop battery healthy?, laptop, laptop battery
- 07 May, 2022
The heart for a Laptop is its Battery and it is the most essential component to run your laptop. Though hardware units like Screen, RAM, Display Resolution and CPU power also helps in maintain the life of it.
The powerhouse for a laptop is battery and without it it can be use via AC outlet with a direct power.
Taking better care of a Battery means giving a long lasting power to your laptop. A healthy battery will avoid the buyers to replace it later than sooner.
How to keep a laptop battery healthy?
Laptop batteries are with life cycles around 500 full cycles or more. A full charge cycle means full discharge to 0% and then recharge back to 100%. A discharge to 50% and full charge to 100% usally considers to half cycle. The number of times you limit the charge cycle to drain the battery the longer the battery life. All can buy laptop battery with us trusted
Simple steps to Follow
- Avoid leaving your laptop plugged in all times
- Avoid overheating if you feel it
- Avoid draining the battery completely to 0%
- Adjust power settings for best power use in your settings.
- Dim the screen resolution and disable wifi & Bluetooth to prolong your battery time
- Keep a regular check to make sure your battery isn’t already damaged